Extended Treatment Protocol for Subjects Continuing to Benefit From Ibrutinib.
- Subject must currently be participating in an ibrutinib clinical trial, deriving clinical benefit from treatment with ibrutinib in the opinion of the treating physician and do not have access to commercial ibrutinib within their region.
- Ongoing continuous treatment with ibrutinib.
- Subject must have completed all assessments in their parent protocol and want to continue treatment with ibrutinib.
- Subject has provided informed consent.
- Male and female subjects of reproductive potential who agree to use both a highly effective method of birth control and a barrier method during the period of therapy and for 90 days after the last dose of drug.
- Meeting any requirement in the parent protocol to permanently discontinue ibrutinib treatment.
- Any condition or situation which, in the opinion of the treating physician, may interfere significantly with a subject's participation in the protocol.
- Female subjects who are pregnant, or breastfeeding, or planning to become pregnant. Male subjects who plan to father a child while enrolled in this protocol.
Multicenter, open-label, prospective treatment protocol that provides continued access to
ibrutinib to subjects who have completed parent ibrutinib studies, are still benefitting from
treatment with ibrutinib, and have no access to commercial ibrutinib for their underlying
disease within their region.
Subjects enrolled in this treatment protocol will receive oral continuous dosing with
ibrutinib at the same dose and schedule they were receiving at the end of the respective
parent study. Treatment may be continued as long as the subjects continue to derive benefit
from treatment with ibrutinib until such time that ibrutinib becomes commercially available
for the indication of the parent study.
Clinical evaluations (including safety assessments) will be performed per local standard of
care for each disease that was studied in the parent protocol. At each visit, all ongoing and
new onset non-serious AEs leading to dose reduction or discontinuation, serious adverse
events (SAEs), adverse events of special interest (AESI), pregnancy events, other
malignancies, and special reporting situations will be recorded.
Trial Phase Phase IV
Trial Type Treatment
Pharmacyclics Switzerland GmbH
- Primary ID PCYC-1145-LT
- Secondary IDs NCI-2017-01573
- Clinicaltrials.gov ID NCT03229200