Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Ublituximab Plus Umbralisib in Combination With Venetoclax in Subjects With CLL
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) that warrants treatment
- Adequate organ system function as specified in the protocol
- Ability to follow protocol procedures.
- Subjects receiving cancer therapy or any investigational drug within 21 days of Cycle 1, Day 1.
- Autologous hematologic stem cell transplant within 6 months of study entry. Prior. Allogeneic hematologic stem cell transplant is excluded.
- Active Hepatitis B or Hepatitis C.
This is an open-label, multicenter, Phase II study designed to investigate the efficacy and
safety of ublituximab and umbralisib combined with venetoclax in subjects with Chronic
Trial Phase Phase II
Trial Type Treatment
TG Therapeutics Inc
- Primary ID U2-VEN-207
- Secondary IDs NCI-2019-01047
- Clinicaltrials.gov ID NCT03801525