Study of NGM120 in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors and Pancreatic Cancer Using Combination Therapy
Trial Status: Active
Study of NGM120 in subjects with advanced solid tumors and pancreatic cancer.
- Have histologically confirmed advanced or metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer, bladder cancer, melanoma, non-small cell lung cancer, pancreatic cancer, colorectal cancer, gastric cancer, esophageal cancer, ovarian cancer, and head neck squamous cell carcinoma. Or, Have histologically confirmed metastatic pancreatic adenocarcinoma. Recurrent unresectable pancreatic cancer is acceptable as long as the treatment is first-line.
- Have not received any approved chemotherapy, except in the adjuvant setting.
- Subject was using immunosuppressive medications within 14 days before Screening with the exception of topical (intranasal, inhaled, and local injection), systemic (prednisone equivalent 10 mg/day or less), or as needed for hypersensitivity reactions such as computed tomography (CT) scan premedication.
- Subject has active infections or other serious underlying significant medical illness, abnormal and clinically significant laboratory findings or psychiatric illness/social situation.
- Subject is using a pacemaker, implantable cardiac defibrillator, neurostimulator, cochlear implants, cochlear implants, or other electronic medical equipment.
- Subject has documented immunodeficiency or organ transplant.
- Subject has an untreated central nervous system disease, leptomeningeal disease or cord compression.
- Subject has a history, or presence, of significant cardiovascular diseases; including uncontrolled hypertension, clinically relevant cardiac arrhythmia, unstable angina or myocardial infarction within 6 months before randomization, congestive heart failure > New York Heart Association Class II, severe peripheral vascular disease, corrected QT (QTc) prolongation >470 msec, clinically significant pericardial effusion.
- Subject has a history or presence of documented inflammatory bowel disease.
- Subject is known to be positive for human immunodeficiency virus infection.
UCLA / Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center
Contact: Rose Marie Estrada
USC / Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center
Contact: Charlean Ketchens
University of California Davis Comprehensive Cancer Center
University of Colorado
District of Columbia
MedStar Georgetown University Hospital
University of Miami Miller School of Medicine-Sylvester Cancer Center
University of Maryland / Greenebaum Cancer Center
Contact: Brittany M Priddy
Wayne State University / Karmanos Cancer Institute
OHSU Knight Cancer Institute
Fox Chase Cancer Center
Contact: systems coordinator
Medical University of South Carolina
UT Southwestern / Simmons Cancer Center-Dallas
Contact: Marcella West Aguilar
M D Anderson Cancer Center
Trial Phase Phase I
Trial Type Treatment
NGM Biopharmaceuticals, Inc
- Primary ID 18-0402
- Secondary IDs NCI-2019-06340
- Clinicaltrials.gov ID NCT04068896