Long-term Follow-up Study for Patients Treated With CLBR001 CAR-T
- All patients who received at least one CLBR001 cell dose and have either discontinued early or completed the core treatment protocol or any protocol such as a managed access protocol as applicable.
- Subject is willing and able to adhere to the study visit schedule and other protocol requirements.
- Capable of giving signed informed consent which includes compliance with the requirements and restrictions listed in the informed consent form (ICF) and in this protocol
- There are no specific exclusion criteria for this study
Patients will be enrolled following either the completion or early
termination/discontinuation from Study NCT04450069 or any protocol in which patients were
administered CLBR001. Patients will begin the long-term follow-up period regardless of
whether they responded to treatment or progressed on treatment. Patients will be followed for
up to 15 years post CLBR001 infusion and will continue to be monitored for safety,
immunogenicity, and efficacy.
Trial Phase Phase I
Trial Type Treatment
Calibr, a division of Scripps Research
- Primary ID CBR-sCAR19-3002
- Secondary IDs NCI-2020-08203
- Clinicaltrials.gov ID NCT04488354