Biomarkers in Tissue Samples From Patients With Stage I or Stage III Endometrial Cancer
- Histologically confirmed endometrioid endometrial cancer * Stage IA, IB, IC, or IIIC disease * Any grade
- Enrolled and evaluated on GOG-0210 Molecular Staging Study of Endometrial Cancer * Consented to allow their specimens and clinical data to be collected and stored for future research
- Underwent complete surgical staging, including the following: * Hysterectomy * Bilateral oophorectomy * Washings as well as pelvic lymphadenectomy (sampling of four left and four right pelvic lymph nodes) * Para-aortic lymphadenectomy (sampling of one left and one right para-aortic lymph node)
- Sufficient high-quality frozen primary tumor for testing with ≥ 75% tumor cellularity and ≤ 10% necrosis
I. To identify microRNA expression patterns associated with lymph node metastasis in samples from patients with endometrial cancer.
Banked tumor tissue specimens are analyzed for microRNA expression profiling by microarray analysis and reverse transcriptase-PCR assays.
Trial Phase Phase NA
Trial Type Ancillary-correlative
Gynecologic Oncology Group
David Scott Miller
- Primary ID GOG-8014
- Secondary IDs NCI-2011-02231, CDR0000672415
- Clinicaltrials.gov ID NCT01119573