Where commenting is supported on this or any other website owned or administered by the National Cancer Institute, we encourage you to share your thoughts as they relate to the topic being discussed. We review and post comments according to the policy below. We reserve the right to not post comments or to remove comments that are inconsistent with our policy, at our complete discretion.
Comments that include the following will not be posted:
- Vulgar, profane, or abusive language; personal attacks of any kind; inappropriate religious, sexual, political, or racial references; unsupported accusations
- Endorsements of commercial products, services, organizations, or other entities
- Endorsements of political parties, candidates, or groups
- Content that infringes on copyrights
- Solicitation of funds
- Comments on any ongoing investigation of any sort
- Procurement-sensitive information related to any current/future NCI acquisitions
- Surveys, polls, questionnaires, etc., subject to OMB Paperwork Reduction Act clearance
- Reporters' questions – all media inquiries must be directed to the NCI Media Relations Branch (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Patient and general public inquiries – such inquiries should be directed to the Cancer Information Service via phone, email, or web chat
In posting your comments or other work to a website owned or administered by NCI, you irrevocably grant NCI permission to copy, distribute, make derivatives, display, or perform your work publicly and free-of-charge.
Remember that your posts are public. When posting, please do not include information (e.g., phone numbers or email addresses) in the text of your comment that personally identifies you in a way you do not intend. Additional guidance as to how NCI regards privacy issues can be found at our Privacy and Security Policy page.
We welcome your comments at any time. However, reviewing and posting of comments will generally occur during regular business hours Monday through Friday. Comments submitted at other times will be reviewed and posted as soon as possible.
The views expressed in comments reflect those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official views of the National Cancer Institute, the National Institutes of Health, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, or the federal government.
Thank you for taking the time to read this comment policy. We encourage your participation in our discussion and look forward to an active exchange of ideas.