PDQ® Supportive and Palliative Care Editorial Board
The PDQ Supportive and Palliative Care Editorial Board consists of experts in the fields of pain and palliative care, psychology, medical oncology, and pediatric oncology. This Board meets six times a year to develop and modify supportive care information in PDQ.
- Larry D. Cripe, M.D., Editor-in-Chief
Indiana University School of Medicine
- Andrea Barsevick, Ph.D.
Kimmel Cancer Center at Thomas Jefferson University
- Mary K. Buss, M.D.
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Esme Finlay, M.D.
University of New Mexico
- Heather C. Justice, M.S.P.A.P., P.A.-C.
Milligan College, TN
- Jayesh Kamath, M.D., Ph.D.
University of Connecticut Health Center
- Tammy Kang, M.D.
Texas Children's Hospital
- Alison Palumbo, Pharm.D., M.P.H., B.C.O.P.
Oregon Health & Science University
- Shefali Parikh, M.D.
The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Edward Perry, M.D.
VA Connecticut Healthcare System
West Haven, CT
Yale University School of Medicine
New Haven, CT
- Maria Petzel, R.D, C.S.O, L.D, C.N.S.C, FAND
M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Megan Reimann, Pharm.D., B.C.O.P.
Indiana University Simon Cancer Center
- Diane Von Ah, Ph.D., R.N., F.A.A.N.
Indiana University School of Nursing
- Amy Wachholtz, Ph.D., M.Div., M.S.
University of Colorado