PDQ® Supportive and Palliative Care Editorial Board
The PDQ Supportive and Palliative Care Editorial Board consists of experts in the fields of pain and palliative care, psychology, medical oncology, and pediatric oncology. This Board meets six times a year to develop and modify supportive care information in PDQ.
- Larry D. Cripe, M.D., Editor-in-Chief
Indiana University School of Medicine
- Andrea Barsevick, Ph.D.
Kimmel Cancer Center at Thomas Jefferson University
- Joseph Bubalo, Pharm.D., B.C.P.S., B.C.O.P.
Knight Cancer Institute at Oregon Health and Science University
- Mary K. Buss, M.D.
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Esme Finlay, M.D.
University of New Mexico
- Lauren Hancock, M.S.N., R.N., C.P.N.P.-A.C.
Children's National Medical Center
- Jayesh Kamath, M.D., Ph.D.
University of Connecticut Health Center
- Tammy Kang, M.D.
Texas Children's Hospital
- Anne Kazak, Ph.D., A.B.P.P.
Nemours Children's Health System
- Shefali Parikh, M.D.
The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Edward Perry, M.D.
University of Connecticut School of Medicine
- Maria Petzel, R.D, C.S.O, L.D, C.N.S.C, FAND
M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Eric E. Prommer, M.D.
Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Los Angeles
Los Angeles, CA
- Megan Reimann, Pharm.D., B.C.O.P.
Indiana University Simon Cancer Center
- Amy Wachholtz, Ph.D., M.Div., M.S.
University of Colorado