Resources for International Partners
NCI collaborates with foreign governments, non-governmental organizations, and other U.S. government agencies to address the challenges of cancer research and reduce the global burden of cancer.
Cancer Planning and Control
Find resources aimed at reducing the burden of cancer in a population.
Enhance your communications plans and programs.
Collaborate with investigators, advocates, and community groups.
- African Esophageal Cancer Consortium (AfrECC)
- Clinical Proteomic Tumor Analysis Consortium (CPTAC) Assay Portal
- International Barrett’s and Esophageal Adenocarcinoma Consortium
- International Cancer Proteogenome Consortium
- International Cancer Screening Network
- International Childhood Cancer Cohort Consortium
- The International Consortium for the Investigation of Renal Malignancies (I-ConFIRM)
- International Lymphoma Epidemiology Consortium
- NCI Cohort Consortium Membership
Training and Education
Further your knowledge with intramural training and continuing education opportunities.
NCI Divisions, Offices and Centers
Contact NCI program staff or learn more about the work of the following divisions engaged in global efforts to reduce cancer.
- Center for Global Health
- Division of Cancer Control and Population Sciences: Research Grants Portfolio
- Divison of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics: Our Research
- Epidemiology and Genomics Research Program: Global Health and Cancer Epidemiology
To explore the work of all NCI Divisions, Offices and Centers, visit our NCI Organization page.
Learn more the the goals and approaches of the Cancer MoonshotSM initiative.