Biomarker, Imaging and Quality of Life Studies Funding Program (BIQSFP)
The National Cancer Institute (NCI) invites National Clinical Trials Network (NCTN) Groups and NCI Community Oncology Research Program (NCORP) Research Bases to apply for funding to support biomarker, imaging, and symptom science/quality of life (symptom science/QOL) studies. All study applications must be associated with NCI clinical trial concepts or protocols.
Applications must be associated with the following types of trials conducted by NCTN Groups or NCORP Research Bases and reviewed by the NCI Steering Committees:
- Randomized phase 2 or phase 3 treatment trials
- Randomized phase 2 or phase 3 prevention trials
- Randomized symptom science/supportive care clinical trials
- Non-randomized phase 2 or phase 3 treatment trials (integral studies only)
The following resources are available to assist you with your Application Package:
- Complete 2020 Guidelines (PDF)
- BIQSFP Checklists - Applicants should use the Checklists to complete the BIQSFP application.
- Budget/Budget Justification
- Evaluator Resources - Reviewer responsibilities consist of evaluating the proposed study and completing the evaluation templates with written comments by filling out the fields that follow each review criterion. This page contains the evaluation templates.