This page contains brief information about axicabtagene ciloleucel and a collection of links to more information about the use of this drug, research results, and ongoing clinical trials.
Use in Cancer
Axicabtagene ciloleucel is approved to treat:
- B-cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL), including the following types:
- Diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL).
- DLBCL in patients who had follicular lymphoma.
- Primary mediastinal large B-cell lymphoma.
- High-grade B-cell lymphoma.
Axicabtagene ciloleucel is only available as part of a special program called Yescarta REMS (Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies).
Axicabtagene ciloleucel is also being studied in the treatment of other types of cancer.
More About Axicabtagene Ciloleucel
Definition from the NCI Drug Dictionary - Detailed scientific definition and other names for this drug.
Research Results and Related Resources
Clinical Trials Accepting Patients
Find Clinical Trials for Axicabtagene Ciloleucel - Check for trials from NCI's list of cancer clinical trials now accepting patients.