This page contains brief information about ibritumomab tiuxetan and a collection of links to more information about the use of this drug, research results, and ongoing clinical trials.
FDA label information for this drug is available at DailyMed.
Use in Cancer
Ibritumomab tiuxetan is approved to treat:
- B-cell follicular non-Hodgkin lymphoma. It is used in adults:
- With relapsed or refractory low-grade disease.
- Who are having a complete or partial response to first-line chemotherapy.
Ibritumomab tiuxetan is also being studied in the treatment of other types of cancer.
More About Ibritumomab Tiuxetan
Definition from the NCI Drug Dictionary - Detailed scientific definition and other names for this drug.
MedlinePlus Information on Ibritumomab Tiuxetan - A lay language summary of important information about this drug that may include the following:
- warnings about this drug,
- what this drug is used for and how it is used,
- what you should tell your doctor before using this drug,
- what you should know about this drug before using it,
- other drugs that may interact with this drug, and
- possible side effects.
Drugs are often studied to find out if they can help treat or prevent conditions other than the ones they are approved for. This patient information sheet applies only to approved uses of the drug. However, much of the information may also apply to unapproved uses that are being studied.
Research Results and Related Resources
Clinical Trials Accepting Patients
Find Clinical Trials for Ibritumomab Tiuxetan - Check for trials from NCI's list of cancer clinical trials now accepting patients.