Rituximab and Hyaluronidase Human
This page contains brief information about rituximab and hyaluronidase human and a collection of links to more information about the use of this drug, research results, and ongoing clinical trials.
Use in Cancer
Rituximab and hyaluronidase human is approved to be used alone or with other drugs to treat:
- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) in adults. It is used with fludarabine phosphate and cyclophosphamide.
- Diffuse large B-cell lymphoma. It is used with anthracycline chemotherapy in adults whose disease has not been treated.
- Follicular lymphoma. It is used in adults with follicular lymphoma that:
Rituximab and hyaluronidase human is a form of rituximab that is given as a subcutaneous injection. This form can be given more quickly than rituximab, which is given as an infusion. This shortens the amount of time it takes to receive each treatment. The subcutaneous form is used only after patients have received one full dose of rituximab by infusion. For more information about rituximab that may apply to rituximab and hyaluronidase human, see the Drug Information Summary for Rituximab.
More About Rituximab and Hyaluronidase Human
Definition from the NCI Drug Dictionary - Detailed scientific definition and other names for this drug.
MedlinePlus Information on Rituximab and Hyaluronidase Human - A lay language summary of important information about this drug that may include the following:
- warnings about this drug,
- what this drug is used for and how it is used,
- what you should tell your doctor before using this drug,
- what you should know about this drug before using it,
- other drugs that may interact with this drug, and
- possible side effects.
Drugs are often studied to find out if they can help treat or prevent conditions other than the ones they are approved for. This patient information sheet applies only to approved uses of the drug. However, much of the information may also apply to unapproved uses that are being studied.
Research Results and Related Resources
Clinical Trials Accepting Patients
Find Clinical Trials for Rituximab And Hyaluronidase Human - Check for trials from NCI's list of cancer clinical trials now accepting patients.