10th Annual Symposium on Global Cancer Research
March 23 – March 24, 2022
Register now to attend the 10th Annual Symposium on Global Cancer Research March 23-24.
ASGCR Day 1 – Wednesday, March 23, 2022; 9AM-12PM EDT
ASGCR Day 2 – Thursday, March 24, 2022; 9AM-12PM EDT
The 10th Annual Symposium on Global Cancer Research will be held virtually March 23, – March 24, 2022, as a satellite meeting to the 13th Annual Consortium of Universities for Global Health (CUGH) Global Health Conference.
This year's theme is New Models for Global Cancer Research, Training, and Control. Paradigms that guide biomedical research emphasize a systematic approach from discovery, translation, and subsequent implementation of evidence for the benefit of public health. The sessions in this Symposium will challenge existing models and explore emerging models of cancer research, highlight the need for more research designed to address practical solutions to cancer control challenges, and discuss creative ways of evidence synthesis and dissemination. For more information about the symposium, agenda, and to register visit the event website.
- Consortium of Universities for Global Health (CUGH)
- USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center
- UCLA Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center
- City of Hope Comprehensive Cancer Center
- University Teaching Hospital, Ministry of Health, Republic of Zambia
- Partners in Hope, Lilongwe, Malawi
- Fundación Instituto Leloir-CONICET, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- American Association for Cancer Research (AACR)