Questions to Ask Your Doctor about Their Experience
These questions can help you decide if a doctor is the right one for you.
- How much experience do you have caring for people who have brain or spine tumors?
- How many brain or spine tumor patients do you treat each year?
- How many patients have you treated with my specific diagnosis?
- How many years have you treated brain or spine tumor patients?
- What is your specialty?
- What are your credentials?
- Did you participate in a fellowship or specialized training in neuro-oncology?
- Are you board-certified?
- Do you have any additional certifications?
We encourage you to print these questions and bring them with you to your appointment.