Trastuzumab and Hyaluronidase-oysk
This page contains brief information about trastuzumab and hyaluronidase-oysk and a collection of links to more information about the use of this drug, research results, and ongoing clinical trials.
Use in Cancer
Trastuzumab and hyaluronidase-oysk is approved to treat:
- Breast cancer that is HER2 positive (HER2+). It is used in adults with:
- Hormone receptor-negative or high-risk cancer. It is given
- Metastatic cancer. It is given:
Trastuzumab and hyaluronidase-oysk is a form of trastuzumab that is given as a subcutaneous injection. This form can be given in less time than trastuzumab, which is given as an infusion. For more information about trastuzumab that may apply to trastuzumab and hyaluronidase-oysk, see the Drug Information Summary for Trastuzumab.
More About Trastuzumab and Hyaluronidase-oysk
Definition from the NCI Drug Dictionary - Detailed scientific definition and other names for this drug.
MedlinePlus Information on Trastuzumab and Hyaluronidase-oysk - A lay language summary of important information about this drug that may include the following:
- warnings about this drug,
- what this drug is used for and how it is used,
- what you should tell your doctor before using this drug,
- what you should know about this drug before using it,
- other drugs that may interact with this drug, and
- possible side effects.
Drugs are often studied to find out if they can help treat or prevent conditions other than the ones they are approved for. This patient information sheet applies only to approved uses of the drug. However, much of the information may also apply to unapproved uses that are being studied.
Research Results and Related Resources
Clinical Trials Accepting Patients
Find Clinical Trials for Trastuzumab And Hyaluronidase-oysk - Check for trials from NCI's list of cancer clinical trials now accepting patients.