Meetings & Events
Upcoming Meetings & Events
November 4 – 8, 2017
Georgia World Congress Center | Atlanta, Georgia
Dr. Emmanuel A. Taylor will present an Overview of NCI-funded Cancer Health Disparities Research, Training, and Outreach Programs on Monday, November 6 at 11:00 a.m. and on Tuesday, November 7 at 2:30 p.m. Visit the NCI at APHA 2017 page to learn more about these Meet the Experts sessions.
Past Social Media Events
On March 29, 2017, the National Cancer Institute held its first Facebook Live event in Spanish. Sandra San Miguel, M.S., and Dr. Elmer Huerta, Director of the Cancer Preventorium at the Washington Cancer Institute, MedStar Washington Hospital Center for a discussed about colorectal cancer prevention and screening.
Talking About Colorectal Cancer Prevention and Screening
On March 7, 2017, Dr. LeeAnn Bailey, Chief of CRCHD's Integrated Networks Branch along with Dr. James Zabora and Mr. Theron Scott of the Center to Reduce Cancer Disparities at Johns Hopkins Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center discussed colorectal cancer prevention and screening.
Past Meetings & Events
- NCI CRCHD Career Development and Scientific Workshop
- Celebrating 21 Years of the Continuing Umbrella of Research Experiences (CURE) Program 2017
- 2017 AACR Annual Meeting – CRCHD Session NCI Funding Opportunities to Increase Diversity in Cancer Research
- 2016 Partnerships to Advance Cancer Health Equity (PACHE) Investigators Meeting
- 2016 Professional Development and Mock Review Workshop
- Community Health Expo 2012
- CRCHD Program Meeting 2011