Meetings & Events
Upcoming Meetings & EventsCheck back often for updates!
Past Social Media Events
On March 29, 2017, the National Cancer Institute held its first Facebook Live event in Spanish. Sandra San Miguel, M.S., and Dr. Elmer Huerta, Director of the Cancer Preventorium at the Washington Cancer Institute, MedStar Washington Hospital Center for a discussed about colorectal cancer prevention and screening.
On March 7, 2017, Dr. LeeAnn Bailey, Chief of CRCHD's Integrated Networks Branch along with Dr. James Zabora and Mr. Theron Scott of the Center to Reduce Cancer Disparities at Johns Hopkins Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center discussed colorectal cancer prevention and screening.
Past Meetings & Events
- NCI CRCHD Career Development and Scientific Workshop
- Celebrating 21 Years of the Continuing Umbrella of Research Experiences (CURE) Program 2017
- 2017 AACR Annual Meeting – CRCHD Session NCI Funding Opportunities to Increase Diversity in Cancer Research
- 2016 Partnerships to Advance Cancer Health Equity (PACHE) Investigators Meeting
- 2016 Professional Development and Mock Review Workshop
- Community Health Expo 2012
- CRCHD Program Meeting 2011