Pertuzumab, Trastuzumab, and Hyaluronidase-zzxf
This page contains brief information about pertuzumab, trastuzumab, and hyaluronidase-zzxf and a collection of links to more information about the use of this drug, research results, and ongoing clinical trials.
Use in Cancer
- Breast cancer that is HER2 positive. It is used:
- As neoadjuvant therapy (to shrink the tumor before surgery) in adults with locally advanced, inflammatory, or early-stage breast cancer. It is given with chemotherapy.
- As adjuvant therapy in adults with early-stage breast cancer who have a high risk that their cancer will recur (come back). It is given with chemotherapy.
- In adults with metastatic breast cancer that has not been treated with anti-HER2 therapy or chemotherapy. It is given with docetaxel.
Pertuzumab, trastuzumab, and hyaluronidase-zzxf is a fixed-dose combination of pertuzumab and trastuzumab that is given as a subcutaneous injection. It can be given in less time than pertuzumab or trastuzumab, which are given as infusions. For more information about pertuzumab and trastuzumab that may apply to pertuzumab, trastuzumab, and hyaluronidase-zzxf, see the Drug Information Summaries for Pertuzumab and Trastuzumab.
More About Pertuzumab, Trastuzumab, and Hyaluronidase-zzxf
Definition from the NCI Drug Dictionary - Detailed scientific definition and other names for this drug.
MedlinePlus Information on Pertuzumab, Trastuzumab, and Hyaluronidase-zzxf - A lay language summary of important information about this drug that may include the following:
- warnings about this drug,
- what this drug is used for and how it is used,
- what you should tell your doctor before using this drug,
- what you should know about this drug before using it,
- other drugs that may interact with this drug, and
- possible side effects.
Drugs are often studied to find out if they can help treat or prevent conditions other than the ones they are approved for. This patient information sheet applies only to approved uses of the drug. However, much of the information may also apply to unapproved uses that are being studied.
Research Results and Related Resources
Clinical Trials Accepting Patients
Find Clinical Trials for Pertuzumab, Trastuzumab, And Hyaluronidase-zzxf - Check for trials from NCI's list of cancer clinical trials now accepting patients.