Drugs Approved for Cervical Cancer
This page lists cancer drugs approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for cervical cancer. The list includes generic names and brand names. This page also lists common drug combinations used in cervical cancer. The individual drugs in the combinations are FDA-approved. However, the drug combinations themselves usually are not approved, although they are widely used.
The drug names link to NCI's Cancer Drug Information summaries. There may be drugs used in cervical cancer that are not listed here.
Drugs Approved to Prevent Cervical Cancer
- Cervarix (Recombinant HPV Bivalent Vaccine)
- Gardasil (Recombinant HPV Quadrivalent Vaccine)
- Gardasil 9 (Recombinant HPV Nonavalent Vaccine)
- Recombinant Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Bivalent Vaccine
- Recombinant Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Nonavalent Vaccine
- Recombinant Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Quadrivalent Vaccine