Jerry Li, Ph.D.
Dr. Jerry Li manages grants focusing on bioinformatics, deep learning, protein structure modeling, synthetic biology, genomics, and computational biology.
Along with his DCB responsibilities, Dr. Li is also a member of the a Cancer Moonshot Implementation Team, the NIH Scientific Data Council - Sustainability Subcommittee, and the trans-Agency Animal Genomics Working Group.
Dr. Li is also involved with DCB cooperative agreement, NIH Common Fund, and Cancer Moonshot programs:
- Cancer Systems Biology Consortium (CSBC)
- Informatics Technology for Cancer Research Program (ITCR)
- Human Tumor Atlas Network (HTAN)
- Human BioMolecular Atlas Program (HuBMAP)
- Illuminating the Druggable Genome (IDG)
- Somatic Cell Genome Editing (SCGE)
Prior to his work in DCB, Dr. Li was a program director for National Institute of General Medical Sciences (NIGMS) where he managed the Structural Genomics Program.
He came to DCB for the “opportunity to leverage his experience in genomics and systems biology to contribute to the overall mission against cancer.”
- Ph.D., Molecular and Cellular Biology, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- M.D., Molecular Biology, Peking University Health Science Center