Genitourinary Cancers Steering Committee
The Genitourinary Steering Committee (GUSC) was established in 2008.
The GUSC functions to harmonize an efficient, cost-effective, science-driven, and transparent process that will identify and promote the "Best Science" in genitourinary cancer clinical research by addressing the design and prioritization of phase 3 trials and large phase 2 studies.
- Prostate Cancer: Adam Dicker, M.D., Daniel Lin, M.D., and Charles J. Ryan, M.D. - Co-chairs
- Bladder Cancer: Dean Bajorin, M.D., Colin Dinney, M.D., and Jason A. Efstathiou, M.D., Ph.D. - Co-chairs
- Renal Cancer: Janice Dutcher, M.D., Michael Jewett, M.D., and Sabina Signoretti, M.D. - Co-chairs
Clinical Trials Planning Meetings (CTPMs)
- Novel Therapeutics for Non-Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer – March 2015
- Advanced Renal Cell Cancer – February 2013
- National Cancer Institute Prostate Cancer Genetics Workshop – November 2010
The following are clinical trials that were approved at the concept stage by the Steering Committee:
|Trial ID||NCT ID||Trial Title|
|RTOG-0815||NCT00936390||A Phase III Prospective Randomized Trial of Dose-Escalated Radiotherapy with or without Short-Term Androgen Deprivation Therapy for Patients with Intermediate-Risk Prostate Cancer|
|CALGB-90802||NCT01198158||Randomized Phase III Trial Comparing Everolimus Plus Placebo versus Everolimus Plus Bevacizumab for Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma Progressing After Treatment with Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors|
|ECOG-2810||NCT01575548||Randomized, Double-Blind Phase III Study of Pazopanib vs. Placebo in Subjects with Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma Who Have No Evidence of Disease Following Metastasectomy|
CCCT Contact: Abdul Tawab-Amiri, Ph.D.